Your personal data may be processed by Softtech Yazılım Teknolojileri Araştırma Geliştirme ve Pazarlama Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (the “Company”) acting in the capacity of data controller within the scope explained as follows in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (the “Law”).
1) Legal Reason for Processing Personal Data
Your identity and contact details maybe processed for the following purposes and on the basis of the following legal reasons in conformity with the fundamental principles stipulated in the Law and within the conditions of personal data processing conditions indicated in article 5 of the Law:
|Legal Reason||İşleme Amaçları|
|Data processing being compulsory for the legitimate interests of our Company, in the capacity of data controller provided not to damage the fundamental rights and freedoms of the concerned person,||
|Based on the explicitconsent which is one of the conditions of processing specified in the article 5 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data;||
2) Purposes for Which Your Personel Data Is Transferred and Purpose of Transferring
Your personal data collected maybe transferred to our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and legally authorized natural persons for realizing the purposes in accordance with the article 8 and 9 of the Law.
In the case that you give your explicitconsent, your identity and contact details to Microsoft Corporation residing abroad for the purpose of purchasing accommodation services within the scope of the conditions of data processing set out in the article 5 of the Law, in conformity with the rules on transfer of the personal data indicated in the article 9 of the Law.
3) Method of Collecting Your Personal Data
Your personal data are collected by our Company in the electronic media by means of online forms, on the basis of the legal reasons given in the article 1 of this Clarification Text.
4) Your Rights Regarding to Your Personal Data
We hereby inform you that you have the following rights in the capacity of concerned person:
- To be informed on whether your personal data are processed or not,
- To request for information if your personal data are processed,
- To be informed on the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are processed for the intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred within the homeland or abroad,
- In the case that your personal data are processed incompletely or falsely, to request for correction of the same and to request for notification of the transaction performed within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred,
- In the case that the reasons for processing the data are no more valid although they were processed in conformity with the provisions of the Law or other regulations to request for deletion or eradication of the same and to request for notification of the transaction performed within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred,
- To object any consequence against the person by analyzing his/her data processed exclusively by means of automatic systems,
- In the case that your personal data are processed contrary to the law, to request for remedy of the damage.
You may deliver your applications for the above listed rights of yours to our Company using the following addresses:
- Written Application: You may complete your Personal Data Application Form available at the address of https://softtech.com.tr/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/KVK-Ba%C5%9Fvuru-Formu.pdf and deliver the same by hand with wet-ink signature to the address of İTÜ Ayazağa Kampüsü Reşitpaşa Mahallesi Katar Caddesi İTÜ Teknokent ARI-3 Binası No: 4 Kat: 4-5 34469 Maslak-Sarıyer/Istanbul or send the same to the following KEP address as signed with secure electronic signature.
- Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Mail Address: In case you have notified an e-mail address to us previously and it is registered in our system, you may deliver the application form to the address of email@example.com using the abovementioned registered electronic mail address. (in case the e-mail address that you use for sending is not registered in the system of our Company, your application is required to be signed with secure electronic signature or mobile signature)
The right/claim which you want to exercise should be clearly indicated in your request together with your identity details as required by the relevant legislation.
The requests delivered to us and having the qualities required by the legislation shall be concluded within 30 (thirty) days depending on the nature of the request and the relevant result shall be notified to you in writing or electronically in conformity with the procedure of feedback that you select in your request.