SOFTTECH YAZILIM TEKNOLOJİLERİ ARAŞTIRMA
GELİŞTİRME VE PAZARLAMA TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
DISCLOSURE TO CANDIDATES FOR EMPLOYMENT
CONCERNING THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
SOFTTECH Yazılım Teknolojileri Araştırma Geliştirme ve Pazarlama Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“Softtech” or “Company”) intends to process the personal data belonging to the candidates for employment in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“Law”) and the applicable regulations.
The Company, as “Data Controller”, hereby notify you that your personal data that you have submitted/will submit to the Company by reason of the fact that you are a candidate for employment for the Company, or that has been obtained by the Company from external sources, may be:
- processed for such purpose as and when required, to such extent as associated with such purpose, with certain limitations and in a prudent manner;
- maintained in an accurate and most up-to-date manner as specified by you to the Company;
recorded, stored, protected, rearranged, shared with such entities that are, by operation of law, authorized to request for disclosure of personal data, transferred or communicated to third persons, whether domestic or foreign, and classified, under the terms and conditions as provided for in Law on Protection of Personal Data, and otherwise processed in such manners as set out in the said Law.
2. Collection of Personal Data Belonging to Candidates for Employment and Collection Method
Softtech will process personal data of the candidates for employment for such purposes as set out in this Disclosure.
Personal data belonging to the candidates for employment as collected and used by Softtech include exclusively the following:
- Full name, Turkish personal identity number, marital status, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, gender, educational status, military service details, domicile address details, professional experience data, criminal conviction and safety measures, curriculum vitae details, healthcare data, reference details.
3. Description of Processing of Personal Data Belonging to Candidates for Employment
Softtech may continue storing personal data of candidates for employment, even though the purpose of use thereof ceases to exist, if another law requires it to do so, or if relevant candidate for employment gives a separate consent thereto. Except as otherwise provided, if the purpose of data processing ceases to exist, the said personal data will be immediately deleted, destructed or anonymized by Softtech, as applicable.
4. Çalışan Adayı Kişisel Verilerinin İşlenme Amaçları ve Üçüncü Kişilere Aktarılması
Your personal data may be processed and transferred for the following reasons and in accordance with the terms and conditions for processing and transfer of personal data as provided for in Articles 5 & 6 of Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data.
The purposes for processing of personal data may be updated in accordance with our obligations under the Company’s policies and the applicable regulations, and include especially the following:
- Fulfilment of the application processes for the candidates for employment;
- Implementation of tests and examinations for the candidates for employment; and
- Fulfilment of the human resources processes.
Your personal data will be stored for such reasonable period as specified in the application regulations or until the purpose for processing ceases to exist, and in any case, subject to the statutory period of limitation.
4.1 Transfer of Personal Data of Candidates for Employment to Third Persons
The applicable principles and procedures for the transfer of personal data are governed by Articles 8 & 9 of Law on Protection of Personal Data. Accordingly, personal data and sensitive personal data belonging to the data subject may be transferred to third persons, whether in Turkey or abroad.
Personal data belonging to the candidates for employment is communicated to the relevant affiliates and subsidiaries, domestic and foreign suppliers, the Company’s physician, and Technocity for fulfilment of the application processes for the candidates for employment, implementation of tests and examinations for the candidates for employment, and fulfilment of the human resources processes.
5. Rights of a Candidate for Employment
Pursuant to Article of the said Law, each candidate for employment has the right to apply to Softtech in order to
- to learn whether his/her personal data are processed or not;
- to request information if his/her personal data are processed;
- to learn the purpose of his data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes;
- to know the third parties to whom his personal data is transferred at home or abroad;
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any, and to request the data controller to notify the third parties of such rectification;
- to delete, destruct or anonymize his personal data if the purpose of data processing ceases to exist, and to request notification of the operations carried out in compliance therewith to third parties to whom his personal data has been transferred;
- to object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of his personal data, which leads to an unfavourable consequence for the data subject;
- to request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data.
The candidates for employment may make any claim under the said Law by submitting a “Data Subject’s Application Form”. Softtech will respond to such applications in accordance with Article 13 of the Law, as required for the claim, but not later than 30 (thirty) days, on a free-of-charge basis. In case a claim is rejected, the reason(s) for such rejection shall be informed in writing or by electronic means.
The candidate for employment hereby acknowledges that his/her personal data, which is the subject of this Disclosure, is complete, true and up-to-date. In case of any change in his/her personal data, he/she may notify Softtech thereof, requesting it to update his/her personal data. To the extent the candidate for employment has provided true and current data, Softtech shall assume no responsibility.
This Disclosure may be revised by Softtech as and when deemed necessary. In case of any revision, the employees shall be notified thereof.